hello? hello?? Is anyone out there.
A few blogs ago I posted my website and ....(sound of crickets chirping)....
IS IT TERRIBLE??
DO YOU PEOPLE HATE ME??
SHOULD I NOT GIVE UP MY DAY JOB??? (UM, YEA I DON'T HAVE A DAY JOB)
WHAT??
This is my new career people...my dream. This is big!!
I need feedback. Brutal honestly is ok too but I am feeling very neglected out here.
I would like to hear what you guys think about my website and my pictures. I know most of you are far away but if you weren't would you use me to take pictures of your family (for a paltry $50?)
http://web.mac.com/laraerussell/Site/Welcome.html
I'm sorry the link won't work but please copy and paste it into your browser and look at it. PLEASE!!
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
7 comments:
Sorry -- things have been crazy here, but I did look at your website last week, and it looks wonderful! If I had anything to photograph, you'd be my first call. Talk to you soon!
Crystal
I looked at the website and I think it is awesome! I would totally enlist you for pics. If you could make a weekend of it - I think we could get you some Dallas business!
Oh - and you can stay at my house. :)
Please please.
:) I am retarded.
The website looks great. My only suggestion would be to say you take "xx" # of pictures for $xx. Maybe it said this and I just didn't see it. I love it!!
sorry i haven't commented. I've looked at it several times! Ok so are you selling a cd of all the pictures? Are you retouching them and then selling them one at a time?....just to give your readers more info!!!
Post a Comment