ok..on my photography. What I am doing is taking pictures for $50. That includes everything. The person is then given all their edited/retouched photos on a cd. They can then print them, enlarge them, whatever. I am not charging anything extra. I added a pricing page on my website for more clarification but I don't really know if it is more clear or not. The niche I am going for are those families that want good photos but maybe can't go out and spend $300 on pictures. But at the same time they do not really want to go the whole Wal-mart route either. I was thinking if I could build up my business that way, I will continue learning and at the same time get referrals. Eventually I will charge more but probably never as much as some photographers do because I don't have all the special equipment, lights, rent, overhead etc. What do y'all think? Is that too cheap? Too expensive? It seems to be working because I have several appointments coming up in the next few weeks. Each time I do pictures I learn more, get more practice with learning my camera and my software, and I use the pictures to build my portfolio. I have already been asked to do a wedding. VERY SCARY!
We had a very nice weekend. Landry had a game Saturday and won. We took a long nap and went to a cookout. Today I took TWO naps and I went for a bike ride with Wes and then for a walk with Sarah. Then I cooked spaghetti. Landry was given his birthday present (ps3) early because we got a good deal on it and couldn't wait. He has been holed up in his room for 2 days only coming out for snacks.
I ordered the coolest, most cute boots in all of the world. Can't wait to get them in and then I will post pictures. They might as well have my name written all over them because they are so me.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Ok - I am so bad about keeping presents until the actual date of the occasion! It is really better for me to shop the day of or day before...Even if I buy a present that day and the event is being celebrated that night...I will call and be like..."I just got your present......wanna know what it is??" I suck at suprises.
Post a Comment