Gosh I am grumpy. I don't know why. Nothing is wrong. Except the wind is blowing hot air abot 60 mph. Feels like dog breath. E has been terrible. I have been spit up on so many times I think it is my permanent smell. He is so fussy. I think it is his teeth and I sympatize, really I do but GAW. My renter is moving out of my rent house and this always sends me over the edge. It has never sat empty before but anytime anyone moves out I have all these visions of impending bankruptcy and doom and then there is the stress that even if it does rent maybe the new person will be terrible and burn my house down. GRRRR.
I went to the doctor this morning. Everything is really good and I should be happy. But I am really more and more pissed that we have thousands of dollars in medical bills and I can't even walk in the door of a medical facility without being sent to the business office to discuss my account. It sucks.
Did I tell you last week when I went for a test the technician stabbed herself with my IV needle? All kinds of mayhem enused and I had to be poked two more times to be tested for all sorts of infectious diseases. It sucked. I swear that hospital should be shut down!
Oh and Landry has to do a science project. I HATE that sort of thing and so does he. Why do schools assign work for the parents? I mean seriously, how many kids actually do a science project on their own? I am a very non scientific person. I looked on the internet and have an idea but it may be too easy. I don't have a clue.
I am being summoned by a screaming baby. I guess it is time to spit up again!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment