Monday, August 06, 2007

Paige


I haven't had time to blog because my friend Paige has been staying with us. You might remember she has had a lot of issues and at one time I thought she was lost forever. I've been helping her work through some stuff and she has been staying with us and it has been really good. The only reason I am posting this ugly pix of myself is because I am so happy about Paige's progress. I don't know what is wrong with my face -- it looks DIRTY. Maybe it is time to try a different type of make-up.
I have the worst crick in my neck. I swear it feels like it is broken. My head is so heavy if I lie down I can't lift it off the pillow. I am going to get a massage in a couple of hours and I can't wait. This morning Wes's phone was ringing and it took me so long to pick my head up to answer it went to voice mail.
Next week is my 29th birthday!

3 comments:

beverly said...

the picture is not bad!!!

29th huh??? hehehehe!

robin said...

Yeah 29 again!!!

Anonymous said...

It's a good picture and you are a good friend.