Monday, July 30, 2007

Lately

I haven't blogged lately because I have had a houseguest. My houseguest is my friend Paige who has had lots of problems. She was recently beaten and spit on by the person that she was living with. She had to come stay with us to get away and be safe. I am trying to help her get back on her feet and I haven't had time to blog. I will provide details once she is gone.

I am feeling ok with my stent. I have a lot of bladder spasms that basically feels like you have a terrible bladder infection except it never goes away.

It sucks.

I am struggling with not working and thus not making any money. I have been brainstorming all kinds of ideas to make money. One thing I am doing is I joined The Body Shop At Home. If you are familiar with The Body Shop then you know the products. I will have my own website and I promise not to be a pushy salesperson. Here is a link to the website where you can get all familiar with the products and decide what you want to order once I get my website going. http://www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/index.jsp?&cm_ven=newgate&cm_cat=overture&cm_pla=BrandExistingBrand&cm_ite=body_shop

I took a shower awhile ago and used some of the stuff and it is really nice. Anyone who knows me knows that I don't like cheap cosmetic crap. I am kind of a snob about stuff like that. The Body Shop is great in that it isn't really all that expensive and it is all natural, and no animal testing and free trade so it appeals to the hippie chick in me too.

Ok. thats enough for my sales pitch but I am kind of excited about it. I will tell you more when I learn more what I am doing.

Before I go I want to give a little shout out to Wes. He is out of town working and I know he will read my blog. He is truly the best friend and strongest most loving man I have ever known. He takes great care of us and never loses patience. I am so so lucky.

I love you Wes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babe,
You are My Best Friend as well, And I miss you bad!!!! You are MY Everything, Loving you from Mexico. See Ya Friday