Monday, July 02, 2007

Theived from Shauna's Blog

1. Who was your first prom date? Chad Sellars

2. Who was your first roommate? Lynette . She was a nutjob. Her and her boyfriend were always throwing things at each other.

3. What was your first alcoholic drink?A beer and a wine cooler with Angie Aycock and Chad Sellers and somebody else I can't remember. That was enough to do me in.

4. What was your first job?Lifeguard at the Snyder Pool. Best job ever!

5. What was your first car? White Oldmobile Omega

6. Who was the first person that texted you yesterday? the only person that texts me ever is Landry

7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? Digger. Not technically a person but she needed to go out.

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Sealy

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? I think I was 13 when we moved to Florida

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you?I snuck out of Melissas house and rode a four wheeler around town with Melissa, Jeff, Brandon and Brett. A cop stopped us and made us go home. I think I was like 13.

11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Beverly was my first best friend in kindergarten and yes we are still friends. How cool is that?

12. Where was your first sleep over?I think at Beverly or maybe Loris in kindergarten

13. Who was the first person you talked to this morning?Wes

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time? I can't remember her name but I do remember falling down the stairs of the church and skinning my knee at rehearsal.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?go pee

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?George Strait and I got to shake his hand

17. First tattoo or piercing?Piercing in the ears - 5

18. First foreign country you went to?Mexico I think but it wasn't a wild time. I have also been to Canada

19. First crush?Jeff Franklin

20. When was your first detention?I don't think I really ever got detention

21. What was the first state you lived in?Texas

22. Who was your first kiss with?Lee Fletcher walking home from a Snyder football game.

23. Who was the first person to break your heart?Jeff Franklin dumped me for Marcy Crane. Oh, the heartache. I am still tramatized by that. I was literally sick to my stomach for a whole summer.

24. Do you still think about that person?yeah sometimes. Melissa keeps me posted on him. I bet he's sorry now.. ha ha ha ha ha ha

1 comment:

beverly said...

#22--hehehe :-)