Saturday, July 21, 2007

San Antonio


We are in San Antonio. The plan was for Wes and kiddos to go to Schlitterbahn while my mom and I shopped. It is raining though and Schlitterbahn is flooded so we didn't go. Instead we saw Ratatouille which was really cute and did some shopping. I was at the Lucky store in La Cantera when a Tranny tried to buy the shirt off my back. Seriously, I am not lying. He/She/It said my shirt was fabulous and asked how much would it take to buy it!! It was seriously scary. I am from the small town mentality where I find it alarming when a man wears womens clothes and makeup and goes out in public. Also, this shirt is really cute and I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not?!
Here is a funny quote that came out of the mouth of my daughter as we were coming out of the movie.
She said...."I liked the funny parts of the movie!!" She then sat there for a minute kind of thoughtfully and followed that with "What WERE the funny parts???"


No comments: