Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday

I haven't really had anything to blog about recently.

My stent is doing very well. It has gotten less painful everyday and now I am almost used to it. The doctor says I will have this for 6 weeks. At that time they will take it out and put my bag back on. During this time they will see if my uretor tube will stay open on its own. If it does, I will be done with all this. If it doesn't, I will be scheduled for surgery to reimplant my uretor.

Brody is doing good. He had surgery and they removed his tumor. We are still waiting on pathology results to determine what the next step is.

Wes has been working so hard so that I can sit around and eat bon bons all day. I love my husband so much and he has been really tested in the last few months. We had only been married about a month when all these medical problems started. He has been by my side every minute and he has doubled his work load as well as being so sweet and sensitive to my feelings and needs. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and best friend.

No comments: