We went to see Evan Almighty with was an almighty cute movie if you ask me. Very kid appropriate too. Not that I worry too much about that but still. It was really cute and I loved all the animals.
Had to go shopping for a funeral outfit because I can't wear a dress due to the GIANORMUS BAG OF PEE ON MY BACK. Sorry, had to vent a little there.
I found something that is cute though very big and baggy and not-so-me but it covers my appendage.
Cleaning lady came and my house smelled so good we could smell it from outside. Love that.
My mom left. Booooo Hoooo. I will miss her she is a really good mom and she worked her tail off taking care of us while she was here. On the plus side though I guess it means I am getting better. It has been a few days and I get a little bit better every day and just think there is only THREE TO SIX FREAKING MONTHS TO GOOOOOO! SHIT.
Sorry. I'm a bit grumpy about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Having to shop for a funeral dress is bad enough but one to cover your pee bag just doesn't seem right.
I am with Linda...that just sucks! So you have the pee bag for 3-6 mos - wtf.
could we decorate it cute or something....how do you feel about silk gerber daiseys on it??? :)
Post a Comment