Friday, June 29, 2007

A Freaky and Terrible Thing

My Mom called Wes today in hysterics. Two reporters showed up at her door this evening and asked if her name was Jervia Jones. She said yes. They then asked her if she had a daughter and if she had spoken with her in awhile. At this point she began to grow hysterical and they asked her if she had been contacted by the police.....

They told her they were there to interview her about her daughter's murder!!!

My poor, poor mom. I was taking a nap on the couch when all this transpired and she was so upset by it that she was crying hysterically. Turns out they had the wrong person. Ok please tell me how many people there are named Jervia Jones??

Is that not the weirdest and creepiest thing ever?!?! And as terrible as that was...I couldn't help but think that someone somewhere would be the right person and that is just so mean for reporters to do that. My step dad was so pissed he was driving all over the neighborhood like a madman trying to find the people and then he called the newspaper and demanded that someones head roll!

As if my mom hasn't been through enough worry about me lately. I can't imagine!

Luckily though, I am not murdered and I am doing ok. I went to the doctor today and then ran a few errands and then had to take a nap. I hate getting tired out so easily. Other than that everything is uneventful.

Oh! Robin mentioned decorating my pee bag on her comments and I am one step ahead of her. I have actually purchased a sewing machine and have been sewing little bags to hide it in and they are so cute. My mom showed me how to sew while she was here and you will be so impressed when you see them. In fact you might just want to run out and get a pee bag yourself they are so cute. Or, you could just put your makeup and your checkbook in them cause that would work too.

I LOVE YOU MOM.......!!!

3 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I can't believe that! I hope your stepdad had some luck. That is just not right. Glad you are safe!

beverly said...

are you serious??? how terrible for your mom! i am with you--how many people are named jervia??? hopefully, your mom is able to take a slow and steady breath by now. can you say shock??

Anonymous said...

What a nightmare for your mom - bless her heart!!!