Sunday, June 17, 2007

I Have To Grow Something!


Got home from the hospital and some time passed and I started feeling pretty positive.












POSTIVE I WAS GOING TO DIE!!!
The thing I have learned (albeit the HARD way) is that I am not the posterchild for hysterectomy and I don't do well with pain meds. They either 1. don't take away pain 2. make me crazy 3. make me sick at my stomach or 4. and this is a BIG one PREVENT me from pooping.

Now I am off all pain medication and I am nearly back to normal. This is after 24 solid hours of pacing the house like a caged animal, pacing the yard, laying in the yard, laying in the bathroom floor, and taking all manners of poop releasing medications. My poor tummy has been through so much! To just eat something, swallow it down, and have it normally digested is miraculous. Every hour on the hour I went to the potty thinking my body would remember what it was supposed to do there. But ooooooooh no. My whole family and many of my closests friends were all conferring on what we could do next. I was this close to going back to the hospital but I think it is over now.

So I actually went to TARGET today. Oh, I also got some cute pots and planted some flowers. I have never planted anything in my life and Wes commented that I was being very gardener-ish and I told him that I am no longer fertile so I have to grow something.

p.s. Shout out to Melissa who sent me the most awesomest flowers. Truly so pretty!! Everyone was like WOW. This is also a secret test to see if she is reading the blog.

Oh also. Beverly showed up yesterday with my favorite candle and sat in bed with me listening to my stomach making very strange noises, prolly very unfun for HER but nice for me.

Sarah drove from Christoval with her brand new baby to bring me her last anti-nausea pill!!
I have good friends.

ok while I am doing this I have the awesomest brother ever who took care of Landry and bought him work-out stuff and a Budweiser hat while I drooled in my hospital room.

Any my mom rubbed my back for like 2 hours straight and it felt so good I thought I would cry.

And Wes is SUPER NURSE!!

Chris brought me chocolate from Halfmans and her Nicole and Shannon are doing what they do best for us the rest of this week. COOKING!!!! YUMMY!!


If you are reading this blog and did something nice for me and didn't get a shoutout above then please know that I am just recently not delirous and I am very thankful. Also if you are reading you know I love you and appreciate you very much!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I didnt do anything nice for you and I feel terrible now!! :) You should just fire me as a friend. I hope you are feeling well today! I am thinking about yoU!!! LoVE YOU!

29again said...

oh its ok. Just send me a lot of money and I will forgive you. ha ha just kidding!