well crap. . .i am so sorry that you have to go thru this stuff. i love the photo of your newest fashion accessory. how's the pain? hopefully, you have good meds:-) unfortunately, i have no words of wisdom--i am not full of wit at the moment--give me a while. . .
Well I don't know what to say. SHIT comes to mind but may be inappropriate. No, now that I think of it, it's not inappropriate. This sucks. I sure hope you feel better VERY soon.
I am newly married, a great mom (if I do say so myself) and I am pursuing my dream of having a photography business. I love Birkenstocks, Classic Rock, Ice-Cream, and jeans. I am always 10 pounds overweight. I have two reasons for living, Wes and Landry. Actually there are more but those are the main ones.
Blog Disclaimer: If it pisses you off or hurts your feelings please don't read it. It is my intention to do neither, thank you very much and you have been duly warned.
4 comments:
well crap. . .i am so sorry that you have to go thru this stuff. i love the photo of your newest fashion accessory. how's the pain? hopefully, you have good meds:-) unfortunately, i have no words of wisdom--i am not full of wit at the moment--give me a while. . .
Do you like the way Bev and I are both so eloquent -- same word choice!
Well I don't know what to say. SHIT comes to mind but may be inappropriate. No, now that I think of it, it's not inappropriate. This sucks. I sure hope you feel better VERY soon.
I love you...I am still here and reading...smooches!
Post a Comment