People keep asking me how I am doing.
My friend Tammy brought over two frozen dinners for us to eat because I am sick.
I keep forgetting.
It is really weird because I have been known to have panic attacks over things that are completely fabricated in my mind. I used to be afraid of so many things that I would stay up worrying night after night.
Now I have cancer and I am calm as can be. I wonder if I am just effectively medicated or if it is something else. Don't get me wrong. The first day or so I was pretty upset but now I just feel like everything is going to be fine. I am almost devoid of emotion about it. It is just weird.
We really did enjoy those frozen dinners though! :)
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment