Friday, May 18, 2007

My Week

My son just called me a "farting orangutan". So charming at this age aren't they?? I would be mad but when he says that kind of stuff I usually die laughing cause I am still a kid on the inside too.

I got a speeding ticket in the school zone in front of Landry's school. So Blonde of me. I mean I only go down that road TWICE a day and I am well aware that there is a 20 mph zone but I completely "zoned" out ha ha get it? I am so lucky to have a husband that doesn't get mad about stuff like that. SO LUCKY. There was a time in my life where I would have gone to any lengths to hide the fact that I got a ticket. All Wes said was "oh well." He's a keeper.

Work was good most of the week...pretty uneventful. We didn't do anything because we are in money saving mode. Oh, I almost forgot. We got cable this week. My poor child has been cable deprived most of his life for three reasons. 1. I never had the money 2. I don't really watch t.v. 3. I don't really watch t.v because I can't figure out how to work a remote. Does anyone else have this problem? I seriously can't work one it just blows my mind. Especially when you have two or three remotes lying around for various things like your dvd and your stereo...forget it. I just don't even try and haven't for years.

Anyway, he finally talked us into it and we got it and it is kinda cool. Wes has to work all weekend and Landry and I have plans to eat, sleep, and watch cable. Maybe it will rain and that will even be better.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Welcome to 2007 baby! So glad you have cable...you will love it. I feel like I am talking to someone from the 18th century!