Today is Wednesday and I am feeling pretty good. Last night I had terrible cramps and finally took a pain pill for it. I can see why people get addicted to those things. ha ha NOT REALLY. But at first they kind of bothered me and made me weirded out and now they make me feel kind of good. Don't freak out I only have like 4 left and no refills so I won't become a junky.
Landry is getting so good on his guitar it is just amazing. I am sitting here listening to him and it is really neat. I guess the lessons are paying off.
Rachel came over tonight for dinner and she drew me a picture for mother's day that was a Rhinocerus. I think that is kind of funny and appropriate since I feel like a fat rhinocerus today. Actually her drawing was a whole Rhinocerus family. The one that was me had a big bubble butt. Hmmmmmmm...
It has rained so much that we are about to have to build an ark and float around in it.
This weekend is Mother's Day and Wes let me pick out my own present which was an order of goodies from Sephora. He is now thinking that is not a good enough gift because it isn't a surprise but it so is. I love getting stuff at Sephora so here is my public announcement that I am checking UPS tracking daily because I am excited to get my Sephora Mother's day present. One of the things I got is Juicy Perfume and that is a great mother's day present all by itself. Plus I got some fabulous mascara and a new kind of wave spray for my hair. What more could a girl want?
My friend Sarah had her baby yesterday. Today I was talking to her on the phone and I could hear him crying a little bit which simultaneously made me a little bit wistful for babies and glad that I don't have one. My eleven year old baby is wanting me to go watch School of Rock so I better sign off.
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment