I got home from work and the FedEx lady brought me something AMAZING from my even more AMAZING parents. Here it is....

These flowers are not only gorgeous they are HUGE. To put it in perspective here they are compared to my big old head. THANK YOU MOM AND DAD-E Y'ALL ARE THE BEST PARENTS EVER!

Then it got even better. The UPS man brought me my mother's day present from my sweet husband and sweet son. JUICY!!
Then I got to go see my friend Sarah's new baby and I got to hold him for really long time and it was fun. Even better I get to sleep all night and not change diapers and I can go visit him anytime I want.
And...last but not least, I felt about 99% normal today and it was only a one pantyliner day. If you've ever had surgery or a baby you know what that means and for me it means its a good day.
Smiles!!!!
P.S. I just noticed that in all of the pictures I am wearing a fluffy brown pony tail scrunchie on my arm. DUH! I don't even know what it was doing there. Wes says I will probably start a new trend.
.jpg)
1 comment:
I totally noticed the scrunchy and I completely thought about the fact that you were going to start a trend - how funny that you said that!
Cute pics - love the shorts. Love the flowers.
Post a Comment