I wanted to play Shauna's makeover game so here are my pictures. This would have been better if my hair was fixed but it is Saturday so the makeup was pushing it. On closer inspection I don't think I should take pix at this close range it is kind of scary even with the makup. No editing here OBVIOUSLY. And what is up with my pores? I remember when I was like 21 they were completely invisible and now they are growing bigger every year. Makes me want to hurl actually. If I don't wear glasses I can't see them but if I put my glasses on they shock me. I hope the rest of the world is going blind along with me.

.jpg)
1 comment:
Yay - both pictures are fabulous!! I am going to do mine today - I havent had a lick of time this weekend! Will get on top of it!
Post a Comment