Sunday, April 15, 2007

My name is LaRae and I am addicted to Birkenstocks

I drug(no pun intended) my friend Paige to a Chemical Dependency meeting this week. I thought it was kind of stereotypical and reminded me of some Seinfeld episode or something when one by one the people would stand up and say "Hi, my name is John Doe and I am addicted to sex and have anger management problems...." Then everyone would repeat all together, "Hi John"....and so on and so on. I started to have that thing where you are very uncomfortable and you start to laugh in the most absurd way at the most inappropriate times -Like at a funeral. I don't know what is wrong with me sometimes but every now and then my laugh goes crazy and I can't control it. I kept having to cover my face with my hands and think about dead puppies.

My job was good this week. I am loving the low level of responsibility and easy hours. I am such a slacker but it is great.
We had a party to go to last night for my new boss's 40th birthday. It was fun. We fixed my friend Holly up with a guy from my work. I don't know that it went all that well but it wasn't a disaster or anything. We are kind of enjoying this whole "having friends" thing. We should try to get some more.

Here is a picture of me, Trish on the left, and Holly on the right.

Also we had this game where you had to take a drink of MOONSHINE (it tasted kind of like rubbing alcohol or lamp oil, yum!) and then you had to crow like a rooster. Here is a picture of us crowing..... I think this is an appalling picture but I put it here because the girl on the left is the most snobbish beeotch I have come in contact with in a long time. Seriously this girl thinks her poo don't stink if you know what I mean. I couldn't believe she actually lowered herself to crow along with the lowly people. This had to be documented or no one would ever believe me.













1 comment:

Shauna said...

YOu were drinking moonshine - I didnt know that people REALLY drank that stuff!!!! :) You do!! Glad the job is easy. I am usually on IM a few nights a week so we will chat later! Love ya!