
We went to Pat Green with my new boss and his wife. They are COOL. I got drunk. It was so much fun. My friend Holly was there and cracked me up the whole time. I am so tired today and I looked so horrible today I almost took a pix of myself but I was running too late.
I got a roomba vacuum. It is a robot that goes around vacuuming your floors while you lay on the couch and watch Oprah. It rocks! I will post pix later of the dust bunnies it sucked up.
There are storms everywhere. We had to sit in the hallway for awhile for a tornado warning. I find it odd that I am not afraid of tornados really. Especially since I spent half my childhood in a storm cellar because my mom had the roof of her apartment blown off while she was in it. She understandably had post traumatic tornado syndrome. When Landry was a baby I was terrified of storms and basically everything else. Yay for crazy meds they really help.
My stomach hurts bad. Stupid beer.
One of our teachers was at the concert with his new girlfriend who was humping on the fence in front of her. She has to be a pole dancer. It was so hilariously distracting we kept forgetting to watch Pat Green. I tried to take a pix with my cell phone but her hips were grinding so fast it just made a big blur.
Hope you enjoy my picture of hangover Barbie. I wish it was bigger cause that is funny I don't care who you are.
I almost forgot to mention today is my last day!!!!!!!!!! I can barely wade through my office for all the cards and flowers and balloons and cakes that I didn't get for my going away party that I'm not having. They will miss me.
.jpg)
1 comment:
You crack me up - I was waiting to hear about the going away party - I was sure it would be a huge event - I was kind of suprised that I didnt get an invite in the mail for it.
Sorry you were hungover - hope you finally feel better today. Love hangovers!
Post a Comment