Saturday, March 03, 2007

Full Blown Wedding Madness

I found a photographer.....such a load off my mind. In a burst of creative genius I bought Rachel some pink ballet shoes and painted them ivory to match her dress. You can't even tell!! I am quite pleased with myself for this little feat because David's bridal didn't have the shoes I wanted in her size and my plan B was $40 at Dillards.

My dad came over today and gave me $400. This is beyond amazing and I am so excited because our inexpensive wedding has become very expensive.

I picked out flowers yesterday for my bouquet and I think it is going to be beautiful. I have been dieting and I think I have actually lost about 5 pounds. I also went ahead and got 3 fat sucking garments and a bra that sticks to your boobs. Sounds comfie no??

Wes has been working on our yard and flower beds today and I spent the day cleaning dust bunnies in case anyone comes to our house. It will do no good actually because dust bunnies multiply like, well BUNNIES so I will have to do it all over again at the end of next week. Everytime I give the house a good cleaning I end up with my back killing me. I have a fear of having my back go out and having to hobble down the aisle with a walker or something. Then the age difference would become apparent! ha! Mom said maybe I could use my grandmothers walker and that could be my "something borrowed".

No comments: