Thursday, March 01, 2007

Feeling A Strange and Somewhat Disturbing Kinship with Brittany Spears


I found this picture on my favorite website http://www.thesuperficial.com/ It is a picture of Brittany Spears looking fat...no actually...looking a lot like me in a bikini. I find this strangely comforting for some reason. The difference is that I would not be caught dead in a bikini and would certainly not be posing in one for all the world to see. You might have heard that she has shaved off all her hair. I on the other hand have pulled all mine out by the roots trying to finish up planning my wedding and after many unsucessful attempts at finding a photographer.
I have decided the thing to do is just set up my tripod and take my own pictures. I will just set the timer and then sprint back into the wedding for each shot. Or better yet, I could do as Shauna does and take armslength pictures of myself and my groom as we are saying our vows. That should work, right??
I had one photographer sniff at me today (yes, she actually SNIFFED) and told me their prices START at $2500.00. Well that is not nearly expensive enough for the likes of us so the search continues to see if we can find one that is no less than $10,000 for the fifteen minute ceremony that we have planned. Only the best for MY Wedding!!!
I can't even talk about what happened at work today. The short version is that I had to do a whole seperate payroll run (not a small ordeal let me tell you) and five minutes after I was done I had a substitute call and tell me his check was wrong and necessitating that I do a third. After today getting weird tatoos, shaving my head and checking myself in rehab seems quite appealing. If I could only figure out how Brittany gets people to PAY her for it.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I think that both photo options are great!!!!!! You could do a combo of tripod and self shots!! THat would make for thebest picture album EVER!!!!!!!

Love ya!