We are all so sick. It has been a pretty miserable week around here. Starting with me getting the super duper crud and then Wes, and now poor little LandryBear. We have a cough you wouldn't believe. It sounds like emphazema times 2. On a good note though, due to the sickness I haven't smoked a single cigarette since Monday. In fact, while on a midnight medicine run to Walmart I became disgusted with myself and my smokes and tossed an almost full pack to the guy gathering up shopping carts in the parking lot. I hope it improved his day.
I'm hoping everyone will wake up a little later and feel like going to the movies. I am dying to see Music and Lyrics or whatever that movie is called with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore.
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Oh - that looks cute! I really want to see Because I Said So - that looks really cute too! Sorry you guys are sick - we have been trying to avoid it!
Because I Said So is ok...but a little contrived. I mean how many people talk so frankly with their mother about sex. It kind of icked me out.
Post a Comment