Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sick

Landry told me his back hurt and he felt hot this morning. I didn't think he had a fever and I thought he was fine. At work I felt weird all day and my throat hurt but I didn't think much of it till the elementary nurse called and said Landry had a fever and needed to go home. So we came home early and took some motrin and both got in the bed. So we are both feeling rotten. Mostly me. He usually feels 99% better with Christoval Elementary in our rearview mirror.

I wrote a superlong post earlier this week and it wouldn't post. I tried and tried and it disappeared! I was so mad.

Paige showed up at my house this week! It was totally unexpected and she looked pretty good. I was able to give her some things she needed like shampoo and lotion. Girl stuff. She gave me a hug and stayed about 5 minutes. It made me happy/sad at the same time.

I am having trouble trying to come up with things to say. I'm feverish. More tomorrow....

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Sorry you are sick - I hope you are feeling better now! I am glad to hear that Paige stopped by. Ok - well I hope you are well! talk to you later