Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ok My Husband is the coolest!!


We are sitting around, bored stiff, stuck inside because of the awful weather. So I decide...that I need some new shoes. ha ha. Makes perfect sense to me. We jump in the truck and head off to Fashion Footwear but it was closed. So Wes says we should go to Academy to look at some shoes that he had seen for himself there. Well we get there and the shoes are the SAME shoes that I had been looking at online for me! We are both so stylish and cool I couldn't believe we had chosen the same ones. WE BOTH GOT THEM! How cute are we??

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I want those shoes - they look so comfy!!!! Have you been on the anonoblog??? It has been kind of slow all weekend!

29again said...

yes about a million times and everyone is boring me to death! i added some new topics to hopefully get everyone going.