This is Digger. She is 7. She recently got her teeth cleaned and couldn't eat her food for a couple of days so we fed her lots of people food. It is also 20 degrees and so she has been in the house all the time and she sleeps about 20 hours a day between feedings. (Digger and I have a lot in common). The last time she looked like this she birthed puppies in our recliner. I think it is time for her to go on a diet.
Sunday, January 14, 2007
"Get in my BELLY"
This is Digger. She is 7. She recently got her teeth cleaned and couldn't eat her food for a couple of days so we fed her lots of people food. It is also 20 degrees and so she has been in the house all the time and she sleeps about 20 hours a day between feedings. (Digger and I have a lot in common). The last time she looked like this she birthed puppies in our recliner. I think it is time for her to go on a diet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment