Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I am alive


Ok so I am alive. I was off for 2 weeks and didn't get around to or didn't feel like blogging. I was lazy.


My mom got married to the Dad of my dreams so I am very happy about that. I am also happy for her because she is a great mom and she deserves to be happy finally.


We had a great Christmas with both the kids. I got to play a lot with my new camera and my ipod.


I spent a lot of time just sleeping and readjusting my attitude about my job and such for the new year. I want to put all the negativity behind me. I want to exercise more and be less self-destructive. I want to tell everyone I care about how much I love them. I want to learn that I can't control everything and I want to learn to live with the fact that everyone will not be my best friend all the time.


I want to be healthier in mind and in body.


I am no longer able to access blogger from work. I knew it would happen sooner or later and it makes me a little sad and it makes it a lot more difficult to blog but I will try to make time.


I also don't have all my favorite blogs saved on this computer so if you are one of my favorite bloggers please email me with your blogger address. (Shauna, Robin...) I like to keep up!!


I am posting a beautiful pix of my new DadE and myself.


Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I love your DadE - he is so cute! He just looks like a man who would make a woman very happy! :)
I will email you my blog address - or you can just link from this post: www.shaunacallaghan.blogspot.com