Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday


It is so cold and wet and smelly. Ok so it is not literally smelly but I think this weather stinks.

I am on the couch with a big fat wiener dog practically in my face but she is giving me some body heat. My sweet Wes has taken Landry and his ghetto friend to get a movie and some pizza. At the risk of sounding unpolitically correct let me tell you about Landry's friend. They have been friends since kindergarten. He is a sweet kid. He has a pretty hard life I would guess. Today he showed up at my front door wearing a grill. Yes, a grill. He is eleven! So I guess you should never be surprised at who your kids choose to be friends with. Although you can lay down some rules like "you will never ever wear a grill!"

Looking forward to a long weekend of spa treatments, shopping, and lounging by the pool. Ha! What I mean by spa treatments, shopping, and lounging by the pool is laundry, errands, and taking the dog out to pee in the rain. Pretty much the same thing, it just depends on how you look at them. Look at me being a positive and optimistic PollyAnna...!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

A grill?!?!? How funny!!!!