It is offical, I am no fun at all. I hate being cold and I hate snow. Landry made me go outside and I hadn't been out there 5 seconds when he smashed my face in a snowball. Yeah. That was really fun...! I got over that one and stayed out for about 30 minutes till he threw one that somehow managed to go down the crack of my butt. I am pretty sure I have frostbite. I guess I can write this down as one of my failures as a mother. But look at my cute baby. So sweet.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Too funny! If the snow went in your crack, you were not dressed appropriately for winter.
That is really funny! I am the exact same way - I hate to be cold and it makes me feel like a terrible mom to not want to get out with the kids! Oh well!!!
Post a Comment