
Here is a picture before the Christmas party. I had planned on wearing a dress from last year and in true form tried it on about an hour before the party and realized I looked pregnant in it. I don't know how my clothes keep shrinking. It is just really annoying how things just aren't made like they used to be. You hang them in your closet for a year and you pull them out and they are two sizes smaller than they were when you bought them.I made a flying trip to the Carriage and bought this top to wear. It was on the 50% off rack and it was really pretty cute but I found out pretty quickly why it was on the 50% off rack. The gold thingys on it were not sewn on. Apparently someone just threw gobs of them at the shirt and hoped that they stuck with static electricity or something. All night I was losing them. If I stood in one spot for very long I would have a little pile of gold thingys where I was standing. They are all over the house, in the car, even in the toilet. Last night Wes pulled off my sock to give me a foot rub and he counted 10 of them stuck to the bottom of my right foot. I decided that if I ever decide to get lost in the snowy mountains this is the shirt I will wear. That way there will be a trail of shiny gold sequins leading my searchparty right to the cave I am hiding in.
.jpg)
1 comment:
You guys look great!!! So cute! And the shirt is quite cute- who cares about the sequins!?!?!
Post a Comment