
365 days
8760 hours
525,000 minutes
31,536,000 seconds
SINCE Wes and I had our FIRST KISS.
Thats right, this time last year....after his company Christmas party he came over....we were just friends that had been hanging out. And he just looked so cute...and the sparks started flying. The rest is HISTORY.
Tonight we are going to that very same Christmas party, but this time together.
I am so thankful to God for sending me a loving and Godly man who puts us first, loves my child like his own, and makes my life better each day. He is my best friend and what could be cooler than that?
.jpg)
2 comments:
I feel the same about you, sweetie. YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING!!!
Congrats. So happy for the both of you. It's been so long since Wes has been happy. Glad you are the one that makes him that way. Proud you are in the "Family" now. Love Ya Both!!
Post a Comment