Monday, December 11, 2006

Need Feedback on outfit


I am posting this pix because I need help. I have been tearing my hair out looking for an outfit for my mom's wedding. It is a casual backyard wedding. It will be cold.


I found this dress last night and I like it because it covers all the problem areas and it is comfy and it is not like a church lady. I don't feel like a poser in it which I do in most dresses.


My friend Stacy thinks I need "slut boots" which I translate to mean higher heels and a vampier look. She thinks I am "too beautiful" to dress so plain and I need to "crank it up a bit"...her words not mine.


Anyone offering feedback on shoes, the dress, jewelry and hair would be appreciated. I am a bit of a simple girl so HELP!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dress is very cute. It would look wonderful with a pair of "hooker boots". You know those ones that come mid calf & a sexy stilleto heel.

Anonymous said...

And leave your hair down. If any necklace, just a very small one. I would wear very sheer pantyhose, if any. It will be cold so you may want to cover your legs, but I know you hate wearing them. Hope that helps!

Shauna said...

I LOVE the dress!! So cute!! I agree on the boots - must go with a little bit fancier of a boot - I would do a chunky necklace with it - I am a chunky necklace kind of girl though. When is her wedding? So cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Shauna beat me to it - I was going to say the V neckline of the dress needs a chunky necklace. And Definitely higher heels on the boots. That way when you are outside, the heels will sink down in the dirt.