Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thursday

I got a steroid shot in my back yesterday. It was not the most enjoyable thing I've ever had....however it was better than the feeling I got when I found out how much the thing cost.

I have no news. I have been online shopping for Landry's birthday. My baby is getting to be so big. It is weird. Tonight we are discussing whether or not to have the $150 paintball party. He had said that he didn't want to have the party if it was going to interfere with his present-volume. Of course a $150 party can't help but put a dent in the present budget.

I wish I was rich. I wish that Doctor bills and birthday presents were something I just didn't have to worry about. I know that money isn't supposed to solve all your problems but it sure seems like it would help.

Wes discovered the yummiest thing this week. It was a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard from Dairy Queen. It is so yummy I can't stop thinking about it.

I am going to try and make a blueberry coffee cake tonight. We shall see if it turns out better than the last lemon-poppyseed-burnt cake I made. Yes you read that right. It was a burnt bundt cake!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Whats up with the cake fettish lately??? I am glad that I dont live with you - I would be about 10 lbs heavier by now!! You are such a good "wifey".