Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Beginning of TRAINING

Training has begun. I ran a slow mile last night. Landry and Wes did it with me which helped alot.

My legs are a little sore. It really wasn't too bad.

It was two laps around our little park and I only have to work up to 10.

ONLY?!??!?? @#%^^&&(!@*%

I'm not quite sure why this seemed like a fun idea last week.

"The miracle is not that I finished. The miracle is I had the courage to start." John Bingham

I copied that quote of a running website. Seems appropriate today. Although I will finish!!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I am so proud of you!!!

robin said...

Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!

Shauna said...

Ok - I just got on Landry's blog and he cracks me up - what a funny kid!!! Does he think of the titles to the blogs or do you help???? I love "You cant see me" and "I'm getting old" What a trip!!! YOu have definitely raised a kid with a personality like yours!

29again said...

ha ha I know!! He does it all by himself.....I love it. It is like a picture into his mind!