Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sweet Sweet Sweet Sweet Wes

Last night Landry broke my heart. He wasn't mean or anything like that. He broke my heart in the same way he has million times before by growing up and not needing me quite as much. I will spare the details....mostly so I can refrain from crying over it again right here at work.

It was one of those things that I couldn't let Landry see upset me. I had to try to suck it up and be strong. I suck at that by the way. I contorted myself and did all kinds of evasive action to get him tucked in without him realizing there were tears running down my face.

(dammit here they come again)stupid tears!!!

So I practically ran to my bedroom and buried myself under the covers so I could hide. Wes was so sweet. He didn't say "oh Lord here we go again...or you have to let him be a man"...or anything of the sort. He said he knew Landry was my baby and he knew it was hard to let go and he held me. He also fetched half a roll of toilet paper and didn't laugh or anything when I tried to blow my nose under the covers so Landry wouldn't hear.

He is awesome at being senstive and giving lots of hugs and tlc when I need them. Wes is my sweet sweet sweet sweet baby and I'm so thankful.

No comments: