Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday


Well its Friday and the beginning of a three day weekend. It is much needed. We are all dragging around the house. My back is better, my audit is over, and things are starting to look up. I have been dieting for a full week and have not lost ONE OUNCE. That is so aggravating! Of course I have been dieting and not exercising because I was gimping around all week. Come to think of it I don't think I told everyone how I injured my back.

Well I was walking across the street and I was run over my a speeding van....twice!!

Ok, not really. What really happened was that I was putting lotion on my legs. No there is not any more to the story that is it. Just like all the times before. Once I was vacuuming, once I was picking up my purse in a public restroom, another time I lifted a GRANOLA BAR. I really like to make up good stories to justify my injuries. It is much more satisying to say you were attacked my a rabid elephant that escaped from the circus than you picked up a Q-Tip.

Obviously something is seriously wrong with my back. I even made an appointment. I am going to have xrays and a MRI to see what exactly is the culprit. If they tell me I am just old I will have to hurt someone......WHO AM I KIDDING I CAN'T EVEN PICK UP A GRANOLA BAR!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may find out that a chiropractor can be your best friend!

Shauna said...

I have had back problems my whole life...not fun! Yeah, the diet+exercise thing always helps! But I found with WW that diet alone is good sometimes too. Have a wonderful weekend - I am jealous of your 3 days.

29again said...

Shauna are you saying I am so fat it is making my back hurt????