Friday I had the mystery virus that Wes and Landry had earlier in the week. I had to stay home due to the fact it hurt to move my bodyl.....again at most busy time of the year. I am trying to keep it in perspective though. I am getting through some of the piles on my desk and the floor around my desk. Judging by the amount of raquetball playing my boss is doing, he doesn't seem all that concerned.
Saturday I went to the saddest funeral of my life. I was holding up fine till his MOTHER got up to speak. Then I lost my shit. There was a collective gasp from everyone seated. I can't imagine being that strong of a woman. It was just heartbreaking. I can't talk about it too much of I will be reduced to a sopping lump of emotion. As a result I've been clinging to Landry all weekend.
But Other than that...it has been a really nice weekend. Landry and Rachel cracked us up while he pretended to be a bear and she was the screaming little girl-steak he was trying to eat. He is just getting the concept that he can pick on her a little. Now picking on me is quite another story. He also spent quite some time trying to shoot his nerf bullets and have them stick on my forehead - they wouldn't...and my butt....they unexpicably did!
I got Landry some new clothes and he is as usual quite the little stud. He got some new jeans and some Skechers and he looks so adorable although he didn't appreciate me pointing out how cute his booty looked in his new jeans. Hey, I just call 'em like I see 'em.
We went to the mall and Wes scored some new boxers with electric guitars on them because he is such a Rocker-Dude. Rachel got some new books and I got some Yummy Amber bath stuff at Bath and Body. I don't really understand the whole Amber-fragrance thing. Isn't Amber a rock?? Then how does it have a smell?? Whatever the reason, it smells good and despite that it is shares a name with Wes's ex I like it.
Oh and some awesome news:
The account I set up to benefit the family of the boy that was killed....
THE BANK CALLED ME ON FRIDAY AND IT WAS UP TO $6000!!!! YEAH!!!
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment