Friday, September 22, 2006

TGIF

Happily, it is Friday and I am coming to the end of the giant mountain of crap I call work.

Last night Landry had a scrimmage and his coach said he just gets better and better. Truthfully, I can never pick him out in the mass of tackling green bodies but I always say, yeah I saw it and it was AWESOME!

Some butt-wipe hit my car yesterday and ran. I think there is some kind of Target on it that says "I am a new car, please hit me"...don't know if I mentioned that someone smashed the mirror off on the other side a few weeks ago, and also ran.

I am so mad at Paige. I know I keep saying I am done with her but I get so sad. I wrote her a very heartfelt letter practically begging her to call me and of course she didn't. I do not understand.

My weekend plans include cleaning my filthy house, tanning, and hopefully going to work out a time or two. I may also go and buy my patchwork purse. Wes got a new truck so he said I could have it. Yippee!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I hope you are enjoying your weekend! I am so glad to get back in the real world...oh I mean the blogging world! Enjoyed catching up with your blog.