He built this cute little picket fence headboard for Rachels bed. We are going to put some little flowers and vines draped around it as if they were growing on through the fence. So Cute.

Then I leaned on him the other day caught him a little off kilter and he fell against my bedroom door poking a hole right through the wall. Wes fixed that as well.

And last but not least I might have mentioned my leaky bathroom ceiling from the downpour a couple of weeks ago...well it is no longer leaking! Ok so we still have a little sheetrock fixing to do but water is not pouring out of the ceiling so that is a good thing!

The very best part is that Landry has a bunk bed.... We have hard wood floors and the ladder is always sliiiiiding down in the middle of the night with a deafening clatter that takes another few years off my life each time it falls. I can't spare many more!! Wes installed some little rubber thingys on the legs of the ladder and wah-lah!! No more late night heart spasms for me!!
And my yard! I have never had a really nice yard. I just didn't get it. My dad would usually wait till the weeds got so high he would have to shred them with a tractor and a shredder. Maybe it runs in the genes...I dunno. But anyway, our front yard doesn't have a hair out of place. It is so pretty I don't want to walk on it. Too bad it is too dark to take a picture but you get the idea.
Anyway, I am thankful for these little outpourings of love. Dr. Laura says that is how men show love to you. Yeah Dr. Laura is a smart mouthed beeotch most of the time, but in some of her books she really makes some sense. I read one called The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands and it taught me a lot.
Nevermind that my idiot ex husband gave it to me and suggested I read it, AS IF! But, I digress.
Today I am thankful for my honeydos that my honey did.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment