I am taking this "breakup post" off the blog cause it is too depressing.
Long story short. We broke up.... :( We got back together :)!
Its all good.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Please know that I LOVE YOU and really want this to work, sometimes A Little time will heal all things, nothing can be fixed when the doors are shut though, so please leave those doors open. You also are my best friend and I feel like life is wrong without you and long for the days we had before. I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON!!!
I am so confused. If you both still love each other, what's up? What happened that the two of you can't work through? Don't walk away from a relationship, stay and work on it!!!
I am newly married, a great mom (if I do say so myself) and I am pursuing my dream of having a photography business. I love Birkenstocks, Classic Rock, Ice-Cream, and jeans. I am always 10 pounds overweight. I have two reasons for living, Wes and Landry. Actually there are more but those are the main ones.
Blog Disclaimer: If it pisses you off or hurts your feelings please don't read it. It is my intention to do neither, thank you very much and you have been duly warned.
3 comments:
Please know that I LOVE YOU and really want this to work, sometimes A Little time will heal all things, nothing can be fixed when the doors are shut though, so please leave those doors open. You also are my best friend and I feel like life is wrong without you and long for the days we had before. I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON!!!
I am so confused. If you both still love each other, what's up? What happened that the two of you can't work through? Don't walk away from a relationship, stay and work on it!!!
Oh Larae - you are making my heart hurt. I dont know what to say because yours hurts much worse than mine. Praying for you tonight.
Post a Comment