Landry and I are going to Sea World! We are leaving today after school and I am trying to be excited. Wes and Rachel are going the opposite direction to visit family. That just seems WRONG to me. BUT...we will have fun and I will be happy and positive and it will be a good memory for Landry.
Landry couldn't sleep last night so he burned some songs on his ipod for us to listen to on the way. We drove to school jamming to "Damn it Feels Good To Be a Gangsta" which is all kinds of inappropriate but funny nevertheless. Hopefully the trip will be more of the same. We are going to stay with my Mom and my new "Dad E". That is what I am calling him. My moms new boyfriend, fiancee', husband, Joe, J.V., Mr. Jones........none of those feel right. He is the sweetest man. So DadE it is.
I got some good advice today from an old friend. Not saying that I will take it....but it was good.
I have a lot of work to get done before I go. I promise lots of pictures of SeaWorld-Adventures when I return.
Friday, August 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I hope you guys are having the best time at Sea World - I cant wait for some pictures! I have been bribing Mackenzie with Sea World for a few years now - I really need to anty up on that soon!
Post a Comment