
When Landry was in my tummy I swore off cafeine, junk food, artificial sweetners and even Tylenol. I breast fed him for 12 solid months (because the book said to). I drove myself into an anxiety induced mental breakdown all in the name of protecting my baby.
Now he is 10. He wrote on his blog that when a paintball hit him in the hiney (my word not his) it "hurt so bad it made me want to throw up." "It was awesome, Dude!"
His sweet little body is COVERED with these bruises. The pictures do not even do justice to how horrible they look. And these are the only ones that he would let me show in public.
He can't wait to do it again. What is a mother to do???
.jpg)
1 comment:
I think you should start breastfeeding again - that should fix it!
Post a Comment