
I am sitting and watching Rachel apply dark brown eyeshadow to the apples of her cheeks. She is my little prodigy!! This is the second time today she has applied ample amounts of makeup. She also dressed up in her dressup clothes. All of her dress-up clothes at once, I might add. The girl knows a thing or two about accessorizing. My Rachel-highlight of the day came when she woke me up from a nap to go look at a picture she had drawn for me. Under a rainbow she drew herself and me....and the best part? She stuck it on the refrigerator with magnets that spelled out "I love mom".
She said, "look what it says....I love mom, that would be you." AWWWWW! I know. Is that not THE SWEETEST??
Landry's friend has spent the entire week with us and today they topped it off with a paintball finale. They had so much fun. Wes called from the paintball field to tell me he had bought four new paintball guns! They were pretty cool, I had to admit. Ethan came home sporting a wasp sting on his shoulder but Landry has perfectly circular bruisey welts pretty much all over him. I will post pictures when he wakes up. When I asked him why he was so bruised and why Ethan wasn't he said, "cause he hides in the bushes like a sissy!" Wes said that some of the older boys playing paintball asked who my little Rambo was and said "he's awesome Dude!" Have I mentioned before that my son is such a stud-muffin?? I probably have but he is just so good at all things "boy". It makes me proud. The best part? He can come in dirty, sweaty, and bleeding with a smile on his face and he still likes to snuggle with his mom. He tells me I'm his favorite everyday.
So, all in all, a pretty good Saturday with the kiddos. I am posting pictures of Rachel in her makeup and Landry sacked out on the chaise lounge after a hard day of paintball war.
.jpg)
2 comments:
So sweet. You are right - mine are ok and yours are the best! :) JK.
are they there yet????
Post a Comment