Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Vroooooom, Vrooooom, Vroooooom

Wes stayed at my house for the first time last night. Not LITERALLY the first time, but the first time with Landry there. He has been so sweet to be careful and not freak Landry out and make him feel like he was taking over. It was nice. Landry seemed fine. We all went walking (with Digger). I still read to him and did the usual bedtime routine. It was nice having us all under one roof.

I did BodyPump again and it was much easier than last week. I love it. I was looking around at the people in the class and hoping that soon I'll start seeing muscles too.

I had lunch with Wes and am taking Landry to see "Cars" this afternoon. He is bored silly at home and I feel guilty. I even checked in YMCA camp today but it was full. When I get home I just want a nap and he wants to go and do. Usually going and doing entails spending.

No one seems to be working much on the book. We are all so busy. But Glama-Chick is well on its way. I am so excited about some of the product lines I am going to carry. The only problem is that I want to spend more than I have. That is pretty much the problem with any endeavor of mine. I sense a pattern.

I am loving my car. It is so much fun. I have mastered the satellite radio and sorted through all my cds. This morning I just leaned the seat back, put on some U2, sucked that new car smell deep into my lungs, and took off. VROOOOOOM!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I will either own a bug eventually or that will be Mackenzie's first car - I love them! I love my Passat too - but I REALLY love the Bug - If I could only fit a million kids in the back. I am having a crazy week and I am flying to Chicago on Friday but this weekend I am going to get more precise on prices for you!