This morning on my way to work I listened to my Willie Nelson Cd. Landry hates it. I don't think I look like a girl that would like Willie Nelson but I do. He is so cool. I love his voice. It gives me chills sometimes. DONT LAUGH. I want to go see him before he dies. Willie isn't a spring chicken you know. He came to San Angelo a couple of years ago but fuddyduddy mike didn't want to go. Bah! Apart from singing so good Willie has an attitude that I admire. Yes, we all know that I am a wanna be hippie. Wanna-Be because I am a little too "wholesome" to be a true hippie but part of me wants to wear flowers in my hair, go barefoot, and ride a Harley. Its a facet of my personality I keep mostly suppressed but I do have admiration for those that live by their own rules and just be happy.Speaking of Willie. There is a song by Gary Allan that is called What Would Willie Do? It is a bit of a sacrilege, but it is so funny. Gary Allan can also give me the chills so if you are in the mood for some good tunes check him out. http://www.gactv.com/gac/ar_az_gary_allan/ He is easy on the eyes too I might add.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment