
Wes and Rachel are moving in my house! It is kind of sudden because Wes found someone who wants his house and needs it now. Sooooo...we are very busy making plans and skootching over to make room for everyone. I am turning my family room into a bedroom for Rachel. A picture of her bedding is attached. (so cute)
Both kids are being suitably bribed so they will be happy with the whole change! Landry is getting a flat screen tv...Rachel is getting her own bedroom with all new stuff! Shauna is painting a picture for their walls! I will post pix soon so that the artiste gets the proper kudos she deserves!! Thanks Shauna!!!
We hope to find a bigger house soon but have decided to hold off for a few months and get our feet under us first.
This morning I woke up with Wes and we had some excellent snuggles. Landry is happy to have him there too. He feels safer at night. I can't imagine why he didn't feel that I could sucessfully fend off any attackers but he didn't.
Anyway, we are having a "Wes's house sale" this weekend to try and raise some funds for bribing our children and to get rid of unwanted stuff. Treadmill anyone?? Futon??
I am really happy!!! :)
.jpg)
1 comment:
If I can give some kudos to the idea of bribing your children - I will. I think it is the best parenting skill out there! IT WORKS, dang it! Call me what you may - but bribe on sister! I am very excited about the signs...my doctor prescribed me some "legal speed" so I have been up until the wee hours working on them! FUN! OH - dont ask about the "speed."
Post a Comment