Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Most Horrifying Dream I've Ever Had

Its like 3 something in the morning. I had a dream so terrifying I can't believe it was created by my own mind. I am sitting here in shock wondering if something could be wrong with me that I would dream something so terrible. I want to tell someone but if I wake Wes up with this I will scare him away permanently. I can't help thinking there is something to this but it is probably just middle of the night thoughts. You know, the ones that make sense in the middle of the night, or even seem like good ideas....but in the light of day they reveal themselves to be the half dreamt ill convceived notions that they are.

I am so shaken I don't know what to do with myself. Should I call someone? Should I write it down? Should I shut up and go back to sleep like a normal person. Was it some kind of warning or could it be prophetic?

I bet when I read this in the morning I will want to slap myself and I will laugh at my late night dramatics.

I hope.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

OK Larae...you need to share the dream...