Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Random Thoughts

I am leaving in about half an hour to go get my ovaries scrutinized and bones tested for density. THAT should be fun. I have been told to have a very full bladder and $350.

I slept LATE, didn't wash my hair and was rewarded with limp, lackluster strands. I did use my nifty new makeup brush for my face though and it rocks. Sometimes the right tools make all the difference.

I didn't bring any lunch thinking I had something up here and found a dismal carton of out-of-date cottage cheese and a petrified granola bar in the fridge. yum.

I have a bad habit of chewing on the inside of my mouth. I'm sure there is a name for this...lemme check. Well I did an internet search and found that mouth chewing can cause mouth cancer. yay. Even more good news. Anyway. It is a nervous habit that now I have one more reason to stop!

I must find time to exercise tonight.

I want to go to bed early, say 5:00 pm might work.

Is it Friday yet??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love random thoughts?

robin said...

If you find out it IS Friday...will you let me know!!

Shauna said...

not friday but it is humpday...we are closer to friday than we are to monday