
It all started a couple of months ago when I said something to Landry and he replied in the most disdainful tone "GOSH! Flipping Idiot!"
Naturally I jumped all over his case and he was pleading with me....Mom, its from a movie. So he talks about this movie until he finally convinces me to watch it with him. Suffice it to say that Landry and I don't always share the same tastes in movies. This one however, I found morbidly hilarious. It put me in a state of lethargy where I almost drifted off to sleep, yet somehow kept me interested enough to remember and quote the many stupid one-liners. It was just so weird. I can't really tell you what this movie is about. Its not that I don't want to spoil it for you but its because, well, I really have no idea what its about. If you haven't seen it, you must. Even better it is kid appropriate. (disclaimer: I have a pretty liberal view of what is kid appropriate but it doesn't have cussing, sex, violence, or drugs.) If you have a problem with a weird guy selling breast enhancing cream door-to-door, maybe...but other than that its pretty flippin sweet.
.jpg)
1 comment:
I also loved that movie - very funny - I try so hard not to quote it though - I have a friend who does every other phrase
Post a Comment