Well I got all the stuff from storage. I have saved every stitch of clothing that Landry has ever worn. Why? I thought I might have another baby. Or maybe my brother might. And I just couldn't part with a lot of it. I would start to go through it and I would start crying and so I would put it all back. So yesterday I had to go through it all and I'm going to have a garage sale this weekend. There is just no other choice. No one has enough room for all that stuff.
I sorted through it all and forced myself to choose the items I could truly not part with and get rid of the rest. I have it all sorted out for the garage sale and I have eleven rubbermaid containers full of clothes from size infant to age 10. Eleven. ELEVEN?!??!
What a mess.
I'm going to put an ad in the paper today and a few people are interested in looking at Landry's stuff before the garage sale. What sucks is that even if I sold every one of those things (which I won't), I would probably only make a little of nothing. At least it will be out of my hair though and I can quit worrying about it.
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Around here we have a place called Kid to Kid or Once Upon a Child...where you can sell gently used kids clothes, etc...they are the best places ever - and you get more than at a garage sale - they usually buy it for about 1/2 of what they can sell it for. Also a good place to shop for clothes!
We're having a garage sale this weekend too, woohoo!!!
Post a Comment