
There is apparently a Jerry Springer episode being filmed in our high school. Yesterday some junior high kids were caught drinking - at school. JR HIGH!! How dumb can you be?? Anyway there is an angry mob of parents milling about the principals office yelling profanities and chain smoking. Christoval's finest, I tell ya. I would say more but I am afraid one of them might get ahold of my blog and wanta get in a fistfight with me down by the river. Actually reading my blog would necessitate first that person could actually READ, but you can never be too cautious.
We have an insurance guy on our campus this week and he is basically driving us to drink. He talks incessantly. Michelle and I are trying to run interference because he wants to do the "good ole boy" thing with Mr. Priest. Mr. Priest does n0t do the good-ole- boy thing. He is pretty much anti-social in every form of the word. Especially to insurance salesmen.
Yesterday I wrote a blog and somehow deleted it. I was so mad.
Landry had to go to the dentist yesterday to get a cavity re-filled. His filling had fallen out. He was super disappointed that they didn't give him laughing gas. Apparently he liked the gas a little too much last time. That reminds me of a funny story.
We were sitting in a movie theatre once when Landry was about 5...he was complaining of his nose being stopped up. I was like, have you tried blowing it?? He said, "I need some Afrin."
I was doing double takes and trying to figure out how my 5 year old even knew what Afrin was.....
He told me he got it from his Daddy's and had been snorting it several times a day. I had a KINDERGARTEN HUFFER!!! We had to wean him down to avoid the DT's. It wasn't pretty.
To this day the child still can not blow. When Landry blows his nose he for some reason can't hold the tissue directly to his nose and blow simultaneously. He holds it like six inches from his nose and tries to blow it from there?!?! He holds one nostril shut and blows the other one in short bursts in the general direction of the tissue. His wife is so going to kill me some day.
.jpg)
1 comment:
Does someone not have a computer at home?
Post a Comment